Sunday, January 20, 2008

day one

Well - here's the scoop:

First of all - I forgot my camera, so I'm going to be ganking my friend bonnie's for at least the first half of the tour.

We're staying for 8 days in this best western here in La Vale, Maryland. When I looked up the hotel name before we left, it said it was the braddock motor inn. I thought..."motor inn? sounds cheapish...." but it's actually really nice. Apparently it's a hotspot for winter birthday parties for kids because of the very large indoor pool. Don't you just want to jump in there?!?!

My roommate is Shane - he plays professor Bhaer in the musical women. He's 31, and married with two puppies. And very cool - and if i snored last night (which I warned him about) he said it didn't bother him. :-)

Off to rehearsal - two 3-hour practices today. I love it.

I love ashley, my darling wife, miss her like crazy. check out her blog

adgcount.blogspot.com

2 comments:

alice-anne said...

good luck, hang in there, and i'm sad you're not coming to mississippi. it makes sense though. i can't really see "little women" making a splash in the delta...

Tammie's Thoughts said...

You'll make it...won't be easy, but you will...at least you have the internet to communicate free of charge and that's good! Maybe Ashley will be able to take a weekend off and meet you somewhere! Hang in there!