Monday, January 28, 2008

Franklin, PA


Today we had a travel day, and then the band was off for the rest of the evening! It was great - a couple of band guys and I went and met up with some of the actors at a local coffee house. That mocha was FABULOUS. We are here in Franklin, PA - this is a fantastic picture of small america. I'll post a picture of the main drag tomorrow. It's great. I'm reading a book by bill bryson that reflects upon his travels in small town america. The tour I'm on isn't an equity/union scale tour - and the nice thing about that is that it is shorter, and I'm going to see so much of America (and a bit of Canada!)...and it will be the small town america that I love and adore so much.

Shout out to a few people - NICK O'SULLIVAN - you rock! Bonnie's parents came too - holla.

And joe!! You rock dude - but I killed you in Foosball ;-)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

awww, foosball! ahaha, did I spell that right? I love your pictures! I'm so proud of you!!

BILLS said...

Nice that you have a blog, as I look at Bonnie photos and read your write up. I thought the concert was great and we saw a lot of talent in actors and musicians. Have a good tour. Bonnie's Dad