Thursday, May 29, 2008

have I mentioned I love small town america?

I am currently working out in the Weatherford, TX branch of EECU, my job I held for about 8 months prior to the Little Women tour. One of the tellers just brought me in the local paper which is warm from the sun, and is already showing the wear of the weather. A front page article has to do with a man caught in a theft attempt by an off-duty officer. The man, 27-year-old Ray Earl Penkert, was observed stealing, and then apprehended. Rightfully, this article is on the front page! Do you know what he was stealing? Paper Lunch Bags.

I love it - Keep it classy, Weatherford!

3 comments:

alice-anne said...

i'm home now. although my phone got stolen in china so now i have a new phone and number...it's my very first all-by-myself venture as a real person. i'm no longer a part of the "family plan." *sigh* that's what happens when you go through six phones in three years i guess...

anyway, my digits be 501-230-9719. call whenever, yo.

Ian said...

Well, here's the thing:

We currently live in Media, PA and it's about 20 minutes southwest of Philly proper but in August we'll be moving to Pottstown, PA which is quite a ways outside of Philly. I'm guessing that you'll want to be closer to the city. But does this mean you're moving to Philly? If you have any questions about neighborhoods or anything, let me know. I may not know them too well but I can certainly find out for you.

Ian said...

O, and if you move to Philly. We should definitely start a 90s cover band.