Sunday, August 12, 2012

cryptic


This was going to be a cryptic post about self-examination and the ramifications of not paying attention to that, nor acting upon it.

Instead I will say this:

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - that's me

"But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man (adam), how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!" - that's also me

"But our citizenship is in Heaven. And we eagerly await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ..." - this is where I belong

"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" - this is what happened so that I can have a life after this one.

I must find that life again, and realize that this isn't all there is. Serving, Loving, and knowing why I believe what I believe are all necessary.

I'm lost in so many other thoughts right now



No comments: