Sunday, August 12, 2007

Good Ol Rich

And if you listen to my songs I hope you hear the water falling
I hope you feel the oceans crashing on the coast of north New England
I wish I could be there just to see them, two summers past I was
And the Holy King of Israel loves me here in America

- Rich Mullins


it's always nice to think about escaping. When I listen to rich - I do that, his way of bringing you out of your own life and placing you somewhere within his God-focused life. Wierd? Maybe so. But cool - definitely.

2 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Thanks, Tony for your sweet comment. We miss you, too! And I am so happy for you that you are happy!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Where's an update? What's going on in your life? We're going to Canada this weekend to see Laura and john.