Wednesday, August 1, 2007

the gayborhood

Hope no one is alarmed or startled by the title. Not that anyone is really reading this yet, but i did just put it on my facebook site.

I just wrote a huge long story about our experience in the gayborhood in dallas....and then decided it was funnier if you were there. so....just imagine you were.

Today at work I got a 15,000 Home Improvement loan rollin! WOOT! Very excited about that, my first big loan, and the first one for the month of august. They should be approved so that's that. Opened some checking accounts, and savings accounts - tried to get into one of our programs too many times, so then it locked me out, and my boss and others had to make my debit cards for me for the rest of the day. booo.

Talked to scott today. VERY excited about that. Working in a finance place has done amazing things for my own personal finances. if anyone has any questions.....email me. And if you live in dallas, come see me for all your financial needs *cue cheesy smile*

3 comments:

alice-anne said...

so my question about finances is as follows:

can i have twenty thousand dollars? make the check out to the Starving Student Fund (SSF for short).

thanks.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Sorry your audition didn't turn out like you wanted it too, but I do hope you don't have to go through 90 more...you're good and you'll get chosen for just the right place...God knows where he wants you! By the way, Tim says you haven't cashed your wedding check and it's messing up his check book balancing.

Anonymous said...

I want to hear about the gayborhood