Wednesday, October 10, 2007

7 things

Thank alice anne for this one - 7 random facts! about yours truly.

1. I have eaten thai food 3 times in the past week. for no apparent reason at all.

2. Despite however long I may study him, I still hate Mozart(those last 2 were for you AA, fight the beast, don't give in to Mozarts cunningly boring yet intellect-building structured forms!!!)

3. I have a birth mark on the inside of my right elbow, and i used to be afraid people would think i don't use soap when i shower, because it looked like I didn't wash there.

4. I have 3 trombones, one of which cost 30 bucks on eBay.

5. I met a man today, who was Bulgarian and didn't believe that I had been to Sophia, Bulgaria. But no really, I've been.

6. I'm not sure, nor is probably anyone else who knows me, when exactly I will grow up.

7. I like track lighting, and black, chrome, and maroon interior decor. Modernesque if you will.


Ahh. that was enjoyable, if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

And interesting....come on to see us and bring Ashley anytime...we need to get to know her better! We miss you, too!

alice-anne said...

your comment made me think of the conversation in "steel magnolias" about track lighting and guys named steve. you should watch it sometime.

Anonymous said...

cool, tony. looking forward to seeing you in february--i'm not working auditions, but you had better call me so we can hang out...

alice-anne said...

wow. that's all i have to say about your comment. wow.

Unknown said...

#6 - not gonna happen