Monday, October 8, 2007

Tony...are you a camel?

Gwahhhhhh!!!!

That sound is funny when I try to produce it with my throat. It reminds me of Katie Barker Frazier!

mmm - Good things: I talked to Jon Schallert today and he sounds like he's doin great, and I talked to Scott yesterday or the day before. I miss those guys, I need to plan a trip to searcy to hang with them. I'm excited about going back to school, and eventually teaching College. The thought of that entices me, and i follow! The new phone is working out quite well...but i'm missing LOTS of phone numbers, which leads me to "bad things"...

Bad things: No XBOX 360 just quite yet. Krank and I cannot seem to beat ANYTHING on legendary, demonstrating that we are either just THAT bad, or it's just THAT hard. Credit Card Debt. oh, and that i'm missing lots of phone numbers

2 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

When do you think you'll go back to school?

alice-anne said...

did you get a new number? i feel like i should know this information.