Monday, March 10, 2008

dilemma

My first thought as I started writing this blog was whether or not I spelled Dilemma correctly.

I am currently listening to an mp3 of Glenn Dodson - he was Joe Alessi's teacher, and the recording is of him performing Pryor's Fantastic Polka with an ol' skool US Marine band. He's extremely impressive.

Well I have 2 offers on the table now, and I'm not exactly sure which one HE will have me take. Lots of factors: Commute, Chamber Music, Orchestra, Class Schedule, MOOLAH.

Still shooting for the Coast Guard.

I was on Joe Alessi's website today and i copied all of his playing tips that he has on there. I'm always looking for more advice. And sometimes I wonder what goes on in the juilliard school. So I thought I'd find out. I did find out that his son is in a glee-club-esque group called the Alley Cats at yale.

I'm looking forward to school. I am NOT looking forward to moving.

4 comments:

alice-anne said...

the puzzling thing is...i looked at your title and noticed nothing wrong. then with further reading, the second time the word appeared i was SURE it was spelled wrong. but it's spelled the same as the first time.

maybe you should never capitalize that word.

Ian said...

Where will you be going to school? U Penn? That would be wonderful! We could have you and the Mrs. over for dinner and games. O how wonderfully domestic!

alice-anne said...

please. don't act like you don't know what it's like to be a dumb girl.

wait...

Tammie's Thoughts said...

You're going to do great and have fun no matter where you land!