Tuesday, June 8, 2010

P90X - day 2

Yesterday was probably the hardest i've ever worked my self in the last 3 years. It felt good, and there is a twinge of not wanting to do it again buttttttttttt I will.

Ed did last night's workout with me - today he may or may not do it we'll see, but eitherway, it's nice to have a video because it distracts my mind from wandering and keeps me focused on the task at hand. I'm gonna go do it now.

In a completely vain statement - the sweat was running along the "Y" shape of the top of my chest and bottom of my neck and I looked ripped. And I think that gets me excited about the fact that I could get ripped up again, even though I know I'm not right now. hahahaha! BRING IT!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

randomly clicked on this link in my favorites... first time i've looked at it in like a year. and you just posted!! imagine that. good luck w/ p90x :)

Tony said...

thanks coop! you wear your new do well :-)