Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5 things

In a recent study (that my mom ran across) - some researchers found that those who wrote down 5 things they were thankful for each week during a 12 week survey, were more successful at achieving their goals that they had set at the beginning of the study, and were also healthier during the course of it. So here goes:

1. I'm thankful for my wife. She takes care of me, organizes my mess that I manage to create for us, and does all this while staying fit, and working on her own fashion line.

2. I'm thankful for the Navy band. I have a job where I play trombone, and that's about it. I have better benefits than any civillian performing job out there, and my salary is greater than most of them also.

3. I'm thankful for realizing that finance was not the field I wanted to go into, and heading back into music. I think i'm much happier because of it.

4. I'm thankful for the finance job I DID have when we first got married, cause it gave me a good wake up call to get my finances in order.

5. I'm thankful for XBOX live. Laugh all you want, this helps keep me connected and enjoy a past time with a few of my very best friends.

Till next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, XBox LIVE! I'm with you on that one.

Tony said...

YEAH! FIREFIGHT!!