Wednesday, August 24, 2011

this weeks 5 things i'm thankful for

1. Dillon Music - The whole team at Dillon music is AWESOME. Some very good friends and musicians there help to keep me up with the latest and greatest gear, and advice on all sorts of things related to music. My time there was invaluable and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2. Anthony Wise - New Lesson teacher. Young, hip, killer player, and it's looking like he's going to be good for me as far as tromboning goes.

3. Iphone - Call me shallow if you want, the iphone is a phenomenal tool that helps me keep in touch with friends, schedule work, remind me of things I would most certainly forget otherwise, and it keeps me entertained with things like Coindozer and I do not apologize for that.

3b. Facetime - AWESOME way to keep in touch with friends/family and see their bright and shining faces!

4. I'm thankful for my desire to workout more and get rid of some of this tummy tum tum.

5. I'm thankful to have an aggressive horn player as part of my quintet. They are usually not. Or if not that, it's always something.

So many things I want to type now!! But I must go. It's time to learn.

No comments: